General Practice Leadership Development Programme
How do leaders in general practice ensure their practice is sustainable, and ready to succeed in a fast-changing NHS?
Transforming general practice will require good leadership. This programme, delivered by FMLM in collaboration with Keele University School of Medicine will help you understand how the NHS is changing, how to plan for the future, and how to improve your own effectiveness.
Designed for GPs and practice managers who are planning for the future, or taking up leadership roles in GP partnerships, federations, local provider networks, or new integrated organisations.
- NHS politics, people, and power
- Options for developing general practice as the NHS transforms
- How to govern well, manage the money, communicate and engage
- Leadership styles and approaches
- Improving personal effectiveness
- Building a successful career
- Tuesday 16 - Wednesday 17 May - NOW FULLY BOOKED
- Wednesday 18 - Thursday 19 October
Find out more on the Keele University website. To apply please call 01782 734935 or email health [dot] cml [at] keele [dot] ac [dot] uk
GPs and practice managers
- 16 May 2017, 09:00 to 17 May 2017, 16:00