The Benefits of FMLM Membership
Membership of the Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management brings both intangible and over £1,000 worth of tangible benefits.
Build your knowledge
- attend our education days, annual conference and regional events
- access a comprehensive online library of professional development publications, articles, resources and self-assessment tools
- participate in regular expert-led webinars on a diverse range of topics such as quality improvement, team-working, performance management and technology
- receive monthly eNews bulletins packed with the latest FMLM news, events and activities.
Share in networking
- meet like-minded colleagues at our regional and national face to face events
- join, or set up your own online special interest groups
- take part in our bookclub and review and debate the latest leadership and management guides and resources
- share your views and opinions with a wide audience on our popular blog.
- support the development of professional standards of medical leadership
- access support for revalidation for doctors in leadership and management roles
- receive affiliate membership of the Chartered Management Institute
- help set the agenda for best practice in leadership and management.
Shape the future
- help to break down barriers to medical leadership by joining our special interest steering groups and contributing to our national consultations
- come to the Annual General Meeting and influence the future strategy of FMLM.
To discuss membership or to find out further details, please email membership [at] fmlm [dot] ac [dot] uk.